I have a second blog that is only about books and reading. Because I need that space.
I even bought the domain name since I do read all the things.
It might not be for everyone or for you, but I thought I'd let you know.
https://readsallthethings.com
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Truth and Consequences (Sermon)
Texts: Acts 5:55-60; John 14:1-14 I have been in a lot of conversations around the theme of forgiveness recently. It’s not just in Bible stu...
-
Jesus Christ is the same yesterday and today and forever. - Hebrews 13:8 In every conversation about societal change, people who seek wi...
-
Bitmoji Julia enjoys tea Within a very short amount of time, two people whom I love were called "fat ass". One of these slurs ...
-
We know that all things work together for good for those who love God, who are called according to his purpose. - Romans 8:28 Never place ...
No comments:
Post a Comment