Monday, November 17, 2014

Just Like Me

One of the prompts for today was to name skills you see in other bloggers that you wish you had. Forme, that felt like an exercise in frustration. I write like me. When I've tried to write like other people, it sounds weird.

Something where I have wanted to look like other people, though, is hands. 


I'd love to have longer fingers and better shaped nails. I go through rounds of getting my nails done, as pictured, to make my hands look nice. When I don't keep them done, I tend to nibble at them and they look dreadful.

I covet nice hands. Consequently, I don't hanker after other bloggers' skills, but I do envy their hands. 

2 comments:

Teri said...

omg, ME TOO! I have the ugliest hands. I think yours are beautiful.

gena g. said...

that is a great polish color!