Friday, February 21, 2014

Friday Five: Favorites




1. Food: Sushi, especially tuna. I love the firm coolness of the fish in my mouth. Mmmm...

2. Drink: Water, followed closely by red wine.

3: Animal: Lion. I don't actually have anything with a lion on it. I have lots of sheep and butterfly things. We have pictures of Alaskan animals all over our house. In order to answer this, I thought, "What animal am I always interested in knowing more about?" Lions- I love a good lion documentary, article, picture. 

4: Color: Blue- all shades.

5: Time of Day: 10:30. That usually feels like a very productive time for me. 


Bonus: 
Mark is my favorite gospel. 
"Thine the Amen" is (currently) my favorite hymn. 
Little Women is my favorite movie.
Frasier is my favorite television show. 


I could no more have a favorite book than I could choose a favorite organ in my body. 

1 comment:

Jan said...

Love your ending about books--too many "favorites" there! Mark is my favorite gospel, too. How lucky you are to live in Alaska!

The Cost of Discipleship

In June of 1939, the German theologian Dietrich Bonhoeffer returned to Union Theological Seminary in New York City. He had visited and studi...