Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Cost of Discipleship
In June of 1939, the German theologian Dietrich Bonhoeffer returned to Union Theological Seminary in New York City. He had visited and studi...
-
Bitmoji Julia enjoys tea Within a very short amount of time, two people whom I love were called "fat ass". One of these slurs ...
-
Like many congregations, we have lots of members who travel during the summertime. They may spend three months fishing or camping or travel...
-
We know that all things work together for good for those who love God, who are called according to his purpose. - Romans 8:28 Never place ...
1 comment:
This parable conjures images of Josef Mengele Deciding who survives (temporarily) as new arrivals trudge past him at the Auschwitz Concentration Camp. I know that this is theologically ersatz, but I cannot unthink it.
Does God get what God wants If God desires all men to be saved (1 Timothy 2:4)?
Post a Comment