Monday, July 7, 2014

Currently


Weathering; The ups and downs of Alaska summer. It’s been very hot. Now it’s rainy and cool. Never complain, because it will change in a minute.

Listening: All About That Bass” by Meghan Trainor. Not normally my style, it’s just very catchy and positive about a variety of body types.


Eating: Nothing because we had a barbecue after the softball game. Incidentally, I read a message recently that said you can say Bar-b-que or BBQ or barbecue, but NOT barbeque according to the AP Style Manual. I say, if it ain’t Lexington-style chopped pork from North Carolina, it’s just grilled meat- maybe with sauce.

Drinking: Water

Wearing: My softball jersey- “People of Hope” #29

Feeling: Like I did not get enough done today

Wanting: To have a good night’s sleep

Needing: See above

Thinking: about 1 John 1:1-4 (Sunday’s main text)

Enjoying: Cooler evening breezes and being inside, thus, away from the mosquitoes

Wondering: Enneagrams, Parents and children, if I will have a sore arm tomorrow from playing catcher tonight


Loving: The quietness of my house



**You know I'm pretty tired if this is my post, but it was interesting to fill out (if not to read). 

No comments: